Key things I’ve learned:
- It doesn’t have to be perfect, it just has to be done.
- Set a time and stick to it. Work to a schedule.
- Even doing a little bit helps.
- Get used to working in less than perfect conditions.
- Use smaller tasks like organizing and filing to get you started but don’t use them to procrastinate.
- Take breaks to refresh yourself and mull over what you’ve been reading.
- If you’re stuck go for a walk, do some menial chores to give your brain a rest and time to sort out the problem.
- Sometimes fresh eyes are better than slaving away, and quicker too.